Please read this agreement carefully, as it is a legally binding contract.
TYCOONO INC. and TycoonoInvest Portal LLC (together, “TycoonoInvest” and “TycoonInvest”), “we,” “us,” “our” or the “Company”) operate the Site located at TycoonoInvest.com and TycoonInvest.com (the “Sites”), which is an intermediary technology platform that offers web-based tools to facilitate fundraising for businesses, and permits prospective investors to independently search and invest in securities offerings on the Site. The services, features, content, or applications that may be offered from time to time by TycoonInvest in connection with the Site and/or TycoonInvest’ business is collectively referred to as the “Services.”
By accessing the Site and/or using the Services, applications, and software provided through or in reference or connection to the Site, including through a mobile device (the “Service”) in any manner, you become a TycoonInvest (“User”). You acknowledge that TYCOONO INC is not a broker-dealer, funding portal, or investment advisor. TycoonoInvest Portal LLC (“TycoonInvest”) is a funding portal registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). TYCOONINVEST DOES NOT PROVIDE INVESTMENT ADVICE OR MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This TU provides that all disputes between you and TycoonInvest will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO ATTEND COURT to proclaim or defend your rights under this contract, apart from matters which can be taken to small claims court. Your rights are going to be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury, and your claims cannot be brought as a class action. The terms of the Arbitration Agreement are merged into the TU by this reference.
As used in the TU, the terms “you” and “your” mean each individual or entity that accesses, browses, or uses the Site in any manner. The Service is only available to individuals who are at least eighteen years old. You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old, that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms and conditions set forth in this and other agreements on the Site, and that any registration information you have submitted is truthful, accurate and complete. If you are accessing the Site and/or using the Services on behalf of an entity, like your employer or an entity you work for or control, you warrant and represent to TycoonInvest that you have the legal authority to bind the entity you represent to the TU. Your agreement to this TU will be treated as the agreement of the entity you represent.
Change, Modification or Termination
User Profile Registration
You agree that you will self-direct your Profile and that you are solely responsible for all purchases, orders, investment decisions, and instructions placed in your Profile. Although the Site may contain data, information or content provided by third parties related to investment strategies and/or opportunities to buy and/or sell securities, any such content should not be interpreted as legal, tax, financial, or investment advice by us or a recommendation by us to invest in any offering posted on the Site. Any decision to invest or take a position in a company should be based solely on your own consideration and analysis of the risks involving a particular offering and is made at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for making a determination as to the suitability of an investment or strategy and that you accept the risks associated with such decisions, which may include the risk of losing your entire investment. Your use of the Site or the Services does not create a fiduciary relationship. You agree and acknowledge that you will be responsible for conducting your own legal, accounting, and other due diligence of the investment opportunities posted on the Site. We strongly advise you to consult a licensed legal professional and investment advisor for any legal, tax, insurance, or investment advice, as the Site does not provide any of the foregoing advice or recommendations.
In consideration of use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted throughout the Site and (b) to maintain and update this information to keep it current, accurate and complete. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or misleading, or if you do not provide information on a timely or cooperative basis, TycoonInvest has the right to terminate your account, including the refusal to allow current or future access to the Site. You agree to take full responsibility for any consequences stemming from your providing any untrue, inaccurate, dated, incomplete, or misleading information and agree that TycoonInvest did not willfully aid, abet, or facilitate the publication of any such information. You agree to not resell or transfer your use of or access to the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that you must: (a) provide your own internet access and pay any service fees associated with such access, and (b) provide any equipment or software necessary for you to make a connection that affords you internet access, including a computer and modem or other access devices.
By using the TycoonoInvest.com and TycoonInvest.com Sites, including any applets, mobile apps, software, and content contained therein, you agree that the use of the Site is entirely at your own risk. The Site is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty for data, uninterrupted access, services, information, or products provided through or in connection with the Site. Specifically, TycoonInvest disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, or usefulness of information, products or services, and (2) any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any injury or damages caused by a failure of performance, errors, omissions, deletion, interruptions, defects or delays in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, destruction, theft or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, tortious behavior or any other cause of action.
Neither TycoonInvest nor its employees, agents, successors, affiliates, Site co-branding providers or content or service providers shall be liable to you or another third party for any incidental, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. In certain states, the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages may not be allowed, and therefore, may not apply to you. In those particular states, the respective liability of TycoonInvest, its employees, agents, successors, affiliates, Site co-branding providers, and service or content providers will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by the applicable state law.
TycoonInvest is the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark appearing on this Site and is the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on this Site including but not limited to any screens appearing on the Site. You may not download and/or save a copy of any of the screens except as otherwise provided in the TU, for any purpose. However, you may make a copy of the information on this Site for your personal use or records. If you make other use of this Site, except as otherwise provided herein, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to penalties. TycoonInvest does not grant any license or other authorization to any user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, or other copyrightable material or other intellectual property by placing them on this Site.
TycoonInvest reserves the right to change any information on the Site including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice. Clicking on certain links within this Site might take you to another Site for which TycoonInvest assumes no responsibility of any kind for the content, availability, or otherwise. (See “Links from and to this Site” below.) The content presented at this Site may vary depending upon your browser limitations.
Among other services, this Site provides information regarding potential investments and allows you the opportunity to select investment opportunities in which you would like to participate. However, such an election does not mean you will be permitted to participate in such a transaction. Our decisions to permit your participation are subject to, among other things, and to our satisfaction, the demonstration that you meet legal requirements for participation, consent of relevant third parties, execution of definitive documentation, and our discretion. We make no representation or warranty that the potential transaction you have identified will take place and/or if you will be allowed to participate in a potential transaction. If you are offered the opportunity to participate in a transaction, you may be required to sign additional documentation. You agree to use your best efforts to cooperate and furnish timely, complete and accurate information to TycoonInvest as requested from time to time to facilitate your participation in investments and TycoonInvest reserves the right, in its discretion, to bar, terminate, exclude or withdraw your ability to make any investment at any time for any reason. TycoonInvest management decisions are final in all matters relating to the Site, services, and other activities related to the Site.
TycoonInvest may use, publicly display, and publicize your name and likeness for advertising, promotion, and other commercial business purposes, without any additional consideration or compensation. TycoonInvest may also describe your role in relation to our business.
The securities offered on the Site are suitable only for prospective investors who are familiar with and willing to accept the high risks associated with private investments, including the risk of complete loss of your investment. Securities sold through TycoonInvest are not publicly traded and, therefore, are illiquid. Subject to the type of offering, securities will be subject to restrictions on transfer or resale, including holding period requirements. Investing in private placements, or private securities require high-risk tolerance, a long-term commitment and holding period, as well as a lack of the need for liquidity. Users must be able to afford to lose their entire investment. Investment products are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and are not guaranteed by any bank or other person.
The securities being offered on this Site have not been registered under the Securities Act, in reliance on the exemptions from registration described above, or under any state securities laws. Users must read each Issuer’s transaction documents and offering materials, as well as ask any questions directly with each Issuer prior to making any investment decisions. No assurance can be given that any offering currently qualifies or will continue to qualify under one or more securities exemptions due to, among other things, the adequacy of disclosure, the manner of distribution, the existence of similar offerings in the past or in the future, or the resulting change of any securities law or regulation that has retroactive effect. No governmental agency has reviewed the offerings posted on this Site and no state or federal agency has passed upon either the adequacy of the disclosure contained herein or the fairness of the terms of any Offering. The exemptions relied upon for such offerings are significantly dependent upon the accuracy of the representations of the Users to be made to the Site and Issuers on the Site in connection with an offering. In the event that any such representations prove to be untrue, the registration exemptions relied upon by an Issuer in selling the securities may not be available, and substantial liability to such an Issuer may result in rescission or damages under those applicable securities laws. These risks are non-exhaustive and are intended to highlight certain risks associated with investing in securities that are not registered with the SEC. IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT YOU CONSULT A LEGAL, TAX AND/OR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE INVESTING. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY REVIEW ALL THE SPECIFIC RISK DISCLOSURES PROVIDED AS PART OF ANY OFFERING MATERIALS AND REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE DIRECTLY WITH THE ISSUER.
TycoonoInvest Portal LLC is a FINRA registered funding portal and receives compensation calculated by reference to the purchase or sale of securities through the Site for services provided for live offerings under Regulation CF. TycoonoInvest Portal LLC is not a registered broker-dealer, investment adviser or investment manager, and does not offer investment advice or recommend or otherwise suggest that any investor make an investment in a particular offering.
User Conduct on the Site
While using the Site, you may not:
- restrict or prevent any other user from using and enjoying the Site; or
- post or submit any unlawful defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information;
- including without limitation any communications or conveyance that establishes or encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation, the U.S. export control laws, and regulations; or
- post or submit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters or pyramid/investment schemes or engage in spamming; or
- post or submit any information or software which contains a virus or other harmful component; or
- post, publish, submit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any software, information or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes; or
- upload, post, publish, submit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, software, information or other material obtained through the Site which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rights holder;
- submit, publish, post, upload, reproduce, or distribute in any way, an element of the Site itself or derivative works of the Site, as the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under U.S. copyright laws.
- violate any applicable law, regulation, or contract;
- collect or resell data that may contain other Users’ profile or personal information or any other information that is not your own on the Site;
- misrepresent yourself in any way;
- make any false, misleading, or inaccurate statements or omit any information necessary for any statement not to be false, misleading or inaccurate;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by TycoonInvest in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on TycoonInvest’ or its third-party providers’ infrastructure;
- commit any actions considered to be unethical;
- use TycoonInvest’ communication channels to solicit members to quit using the Site
- use any type of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; or
- impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or representative of TycoonInvest.
TycoonInvest Policy for Investor Q&A Section
The purpose of the Q&A section is to provide a communication channel for investors and potential investors to engage with one another, and with the issuer. This channel is available to all Regulation Crowdfunding offerings facilitated by TycoonoInvest Portal LLC. The Q&A section allows investors to ask the issuer questions about the offering and allows investors to exchange ideas, opinions, and feedback with other investors. In the spirit of “The Wisdom of the Crowd,” the communication channel is not curated by TycoonInvest. Any individual who promoted an offering in exchange for compensation, or who is a founder or an employee of an issuer must disclose the fact that they are engaging in promotional activities on behalf of the issuer. Issuers are encouraged to participate in the available communication channels as long as the comments and answers adhere to the following guidelines and do not violate the communication requirements as outlined in the Regulation Crowdfunding Rules. All comments are reviewed daily by the Compliance Team, and a log is kept in Admin for all flagged comments. The following types of comments are not permitted and will be removed:
- Any SPAM or content that is unrelated to the offering
- Solicitations or promotions of any kind, whether direct or indirect, with respect to securities offerings on other sites, are not permitted and will be removed. These types of banned solicitations or promotions may include links such as (“Check out this offering [LINK]”) or comments disguised as genuine comments that indirectly promote other offerings (“How would you compare this offering to [LINK]?”). Users who wish to comment by genuinely comparing an offering to another offering made on other sites should raise specific questions about the issuer’s business, valuation, financials, or competitive analysis
- Users of the Site who have been temporarily suspended or permanently banned from using the Site and any services or tools.
- The attempted collection of personal information about other Users
- Duplicate comments
- Comments posted by the Issuer which may not be in compliance
- The posting of direct email addresses, as well as the suggestion to communicate outside of the platform.
If the Compliance Team sees a comment that they suspect violates our policy, it will be flagged, and an Officer of TycoonInvest will be notified. The Officer of TycoonInvest will make the final decision with respect to removal, or consult with legal counsel and related parties if needed. The Compliance Team does not have the authority to remove comments. If an investor or potential investor deletes their TycoonInvest account and had made any comments, the comments will remain, but the user name will be replaced with “Deleted User.”
Use of the Site in violation of applicable laws, regulations, or these Terms is expressly prohibited. You are responsible for verifying that your use of the Site and consummation of transactions by this Site are permitted in your jurisdiction and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, orders, and court decisions. If you have any questions regarding legality in your jurisdiction, please consult your own legal counsel. When you access, register for or use the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for complying with all applicable rules and regulations in connection with activities relating to the Site.
Other than defined by law and regulatory authorities, including the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. (“FINRA”) and the Securities and Exchange Commission, TycoonInvest has no obligation to monitor the Site. However, you acknowledge and agree that TycoonInvest has the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, to operate the Site, or to protect itself or its customers.
Unless a particular communication has been marked confidential, any communications or material of any kind that you email, post, or otherwise submit through this Site, including questions, comments, data or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. In addition, you acknowledge that your Communications will be made available to regulatory authorities upon request.
TycoonInvest provides the content of the Site for informational, educational, and noncommercial purposes. Although TycoonInvest may provide data, information, and content relating to investments and opportunities to buy or sell securities, you should not construe any such information as investment, financial, tax, accounting, legal, or other advice. You alone bear the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any data, information, or content on the Site before making any decisions based on such data, information, or content. In exchange for using such data, information or content, you agree not to hold TycoonInvest or its third-party content providers liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information made available to you through the Site, including specifically any investment or funding decisions you make.
TycoonInvest may offer content from third-party providers on the Site. This content includes, but is not limited to, financial market data, quotes, news, analyst opinions, and research reports (the “content”). TycoonInvest does not endorse or approve the content, and we make it available to you only as a service and convenience. TycoonInvest and our third-party providers do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or correct sequencing of the content or warrant any results from your use or reliance on the content. There is a possibility that the content may become unreliable for various reasons which include, but are not limited to, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. Neither TycoonInvest nor the third-party providers are obligated to update any information or opinions contained in any of the content. TycoonInvest may discontinue offering any content on the Site at any time without notice. You agree that neither TycoonInvest nor the third-party providers will be liable to you in any way for the termination, interruption, delay or inaccuracy of any of the content on the Site. You will not redistribute or facilitate the redistribution of any content, nor will you provide access to the content to anyone who is not authorized by TycoonInvest to receive the content.
In connection with your use of this Site, you acknowledge and consent to the taping or any form of electronic recording of any communication, electronic or otherwise, between you and TycoonInvest or its representatives or agents. You acknowledge and consent to the recording, retention, and use by TycoonInvest (and its employees, representatives, and agents) of all information and data that you input during your use of the Site or during any communication.
Electronic Communications, Consent and Delivery of Documents
The Site may provide you TycoonInvest email addresses so that you may communicate electronically by sending an email message to TycoonInvest or others under certain circumstances. All email sent to and from TycoonInvest may be received or otherwise recorded by the TycoonInvest corporate systems and is subject to archival, monitoring or review by and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient. Communications through the Site may involve the electronic transmission to any email address you provided to us of information that you may consider to be personal financial information, and you agree and consent to such transmission of such information, including your consent to the electronic delivery of materials in accordance with Rule 302(a) under the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Regulation Crowdfunding. You agree not to use email to transmit any confidential personal information.
You agree to provide TycoonInvest with a valid email address that you can access to receive official communications from TycoonInvest. If you can no longer receive messages at that address for any reason, you agree to provide TycoonInvest with an updated email address within seven days.
You agree that any time you click or have clicked on an “I Agree,” “I Consent” or other similarly worded button or entry field with your mouse, keystroke or other devices, that your agreement or consent is legally binding and enforceable against you and is the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature on an agreement that is printed on paper. You agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent or agreement that you transmit, or have transmitted, to or through the TycoonInvest systems by computer or other electronic devices, including internet, telephonic and wireless devices, including but not limited to any consent you give or have given to receive communications from TycoonInvest solely through electronic transmission.
You understand that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any Communications regarding the investments available on the TycoonInvest platform, and your investment in any such investments, may be delivered by electronic means, such as by email or through TycoonInvest systems. You consent to electronic delivery as described in the preceding sentence. You acknowledge that email messages are not secure and may contain computer viruses or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems or may be intercepted, deleted or tampered with, with or without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. You also acknowledge that an email from TycoonInvest may be accessed by recipients other than you and may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects, and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. You understand that TycoonInvest gives no warranties in relation to these matters.
By agreeing to these terms, you also consent to the delivery of tax documents (such as Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) Form 1099-INT) through TycoonInvest. You understand that you may withdraw this consent before your tax document is furnished. In providing this consent, you also acknowledge that you have received the TycoonInvest Information on the Electronic Delivery of Tax Documents, included below.
You further understand and agree to each of the following:
- As long as your consent remains in effect, TycoonInvest may provide all Communications to you electronically in lieu of providing paper Communications.
- Hardware and software that you will need. Electronic Communications may be provided to you via e-mail and/or the TycoonInvest platform. In order to view and retain the Communications, your computer hardware and software must, at a minimum, be capable of accessing the Internet, with connectivity to an Internet Service Provider or any other capable communications medium, and with software capable of viewing and printing a Portable Document Format (PDF) file created by Adobe Acrobat. Further, you must have a personal e-mail address capable of sending and receiving email messages to and from TycoonInvest. To print the documents, you will need access to a printer compatible with your hardware and the required software.
- If these software or hardware requirements change in the future, TycoonInvest will notify you through the TycoonInvest platform.
- To facilitate these services, you must provide TycoonInvest with your current e-mail address and update that information as necessary. Unless otherwise required by law, you will be deemed to have received any electronic Communications that are sent to the most current e-mail address that you have provided to TycoonInvest.
- TycoonInvest will not assume liability for non-receipt of notification of the availability of electronic Communications in the event your e-mail address on file is invalid, your e-mail or Internet service provider filters the notification as “spam” or “junk mail,” there is a malfunction in your computer, browser, Internet service and/or software, or for any other reasons beyond the control of TycoonInvest.
- You may withdraw consent to receive Communications in electronic form by calling TycoonInvest at 800-350-3229. If you withdraw consent to receive Communications in electronic form, TycoonInvest may, at its option and in its sole discretion, (A) terminate your account with TycoonInvest that was created through the platform, or (B) restrict or limit the actions you may take through or with respect to your account, including, but not limited to, restricting your ability to purchase investment through the portal.
Information on Electronic Delivery of Tax Documents
These provisions relate to your consent above for TycoonInvest to provide tax documents to you electronically. Prior to furnishing the tax documents electronically, the IRS requires that TycoonInvest provide each investor with the following information:
- If you do not consent to receive tax documents electronically, a paper copy will be provided.
- Your consent continues for every tax year until you withdraw your consent.
- You may log into your account at TycoonInvest to access and print your tax documents. You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the document and a device connected to your computer that can print. In the event a tax document is too large to open in the browser, you will be prompted by a dialog box to save the file to a location on your computer and open it using Acrobat Reader.
- To withdraw consent, you may call TycoonInvest at 800-350-3229 to request to withdraw your consent.
- If your account is closed, your request for electronic delivery of tax documents will automatically terminate, and you will receive a paper copy of your tax documents by mail at the address that you have provided.
- You may update your contact information by calling TycoonInvest at 800-350-3229
If you provide your mobile phone number to us, by doing so you consent to receive text message alerts from us containing product, event, or promotional information in a text or SMS message (“Text Messages”). You can unsubscribe from receiving Text Messages at any time by replying “STOP” to one of our Text Messages.
Protecting Intellectual Property
TycoonInvest specifically prohibits users from uploading, embedding, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available on or through the Site any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. TycoonInvest may terminate, under appropriate circumstances, the account of users who are determined to be repeat infringers.
Digital Millennium Copyright Notice
It is important to mutually respect our intellectual property, as well as the intellectual property of others. As such, we expect all users and viewers of our site to respect our intellectual property rights. If a user of our Site believes our Site has infringed upon their copyright rights, the copyright’s owner (“Complaining Party”) should send a notification to Our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
- An electronic or physical signature of the Complaining Party or legal signatory authorized to act on behalf of the Complaining Party;
- Proper identification and documentation of the copyrights(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Sufficient contact information of the Complaining Party or authorized signatory, that allows them to be contacted, such as email, phone number, and address.
- Identification and location of the material that claims to be infringing upon the Complaining Party’s copyrights(s) that is to be removed;
- A signed statement from the copyright owner that states that the use of the material in question has not been authorized by them, an agent, or by law; and
- A signed statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, the Complaining Party or such person authorized to act on behalf of the Complaining Party is the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) (“DMCA”), TycoonInvest’s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be contacted at the addresses below.
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Postal Address: 800 Boylston Street, 16th Floor, Boston, MA 02199.
E-mail address: email@example.com
You acknowledge, accept and agree that if we receive a notice of a legitimate claim of copyright infringement, we will be able to immediately remove the identified materials from our Site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the Complaining Party will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the DMCA.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying TycoonInvest and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The requirements stated above are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It is advisable that you contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. Allegations that an intellectual property right is being infringed should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. TycoonInvest may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of those who are accused of copyright infringement or infringement of other intellectual property rights.
You acknowledge and agree that TycoonInvest may deny you access through TycoonInvest to any materials stored on the Internet, or to access third-party services, information or merchandise on the Internet through TycoonInvest at its sole discretion. TycoonInvest will not be responsible for notifying any third-party providers of services, merchandise or information nor any responsibility for any consequences resulting from lack of notification.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold TycoonInvest and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Site or the transmission and submission of any message, information, software or other materials through the Site by you or users of your account or related to any violation of these TU by you or users of your account.
Links from and to this Site
You acknowledge and agree that TycoonInvest and any of its Site co-branding providers have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked Sites. Links to external Sites do not constitute an endorsement by TycoonInvest or its Site co-branding providers of the sponsors of such Sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such Sites.
Information in the many web pages that are linked to TycoonInvest’s Site comes from a variety of sources. Some of this information comes from official TycoonInvest licensees, but much of it comes from unofficial or unaffiliated organizations and individuals, both internal and external to TycoonInvest. TycoonInvest does not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that TycoonInvest and its Site co-branding providers shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Site are those of their respective authors and not of TycoonInvest, and should not necessarily be relied on. Authors are solely responsible for the accuracy of such content. TycoonInvest does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site. TycoonInvest neither adopts nor endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made. Under no circumstances will TycoonInvest be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Site.
TycoonInvest may take reasonable and appropriate measures, including encryption, to ensure that your personal information is disclosed only to those specified by you. The Internet is an open system and we are unable to guarantee that the personal information you have entered will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
If you wish to make purchases through the Site, you may be asked by the payment processing company, or information or service provider from whom you are making the purchase to supply certain information, which may include credit card or other payment transaction information. You agree not to hold TycoonInvest liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings with any merchant or information or service provider through the Site. You agree that all information you provide any merchant or information or service provider through the Site for purposes of making purchases will be accurate, complete, and current. The information providers, service providers, and merchants offering merchandise, information, and services through the Site set their own prices and may change prices or institute new prices at any time. You agree that you shall pay all charges incurred by users of your account and credit card or other payment platforms at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You are also responsible for paying all applicable taxes relating to purchases through the Site.
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless TycoonInvest, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of the Site, including but not limited to, any breach by you of the terms of this agreement, provided, however, that this provision shall not apply to any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses relating to or arising out of TycoonInvest’s failure to comply with all applicable securities laws and regulations in connection with its role as an intermediary.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will TycoonInvest be liable: (i) to you for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Site, even if the Site or its agents or representatives know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages, except for instances in which TycoonInvest becomes aware of fraud and fails to take prompt and reasonable action to attempt to discontinue such fraud, or (ii) to any person other than you. In addition, the Site disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other members or users (including, but not limited to, unauthorized users, or “hackers”) of the Site.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE TYCOONINVEST WEBSITE (“WEBSITE”) IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, TYCOONINVEST EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TYCOONINVEST MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE OF VIRUSES, ERRORS, WORMS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS or OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- RESULTS OUR OUTCOMES THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- THE QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS;
- ANY ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND
- THE DATA AND MATERIALS PRESENTED OR DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE ARE CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. ANY CONTENT OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH CONTENT.
YOU AGREE THAT TYCOONINVEST OR ANY THIRD PARTY ENGAGED IN PROVIDING SERVICES TO YOU ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SYSTEMS FAILURE, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE OR OTHER OCCURRENCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF TYCOONINVEST OR SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE;
- ANY RELATED COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO, THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE;
- ALTERATION OR ACCESS OF YOUR ACCOUNT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA DUE TO YOUR CONDUCT, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE;
- CONDUCT OR STATEMENTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE
Integration and Severability
Updated June 17, 2021